Why choose us?
- Five-star rating on TripAdvisor
- The fastest travel time (if direct)
- Additional stops possible
- Pick-up and drop-off wherever you want
- Convenient and secure online payment
- Free cancellation and money-back guarantee
- Up to 8 passengers in one car
- Brand new cars, strictly non-smoking
- Free Wi-Fi, power sockets, A/C, bottled water
- English speaking driver
- Unlimited luggage
The price is for a direct non-stop transfer operated by a van for up to 8 passengers. There are no hidden fees. Additional stops are priced separately (see below). A discount is available when more transfers or vans are booked at once.
|€280 (from €35 per person)|
Plan your perfect itinerary
The direct journey from Karlovy Vary to Český Krumlov (or vice versa) takes around 3 hours and 45 minutes (including a short break on the way) which is much faster than any bus or train between these two cities (no direct connection is available).
The route runs off the main roads which gives you a bigger opportunity to see the countryside and villages.
Add interesting stops on the way
Depending on the extra mileage, driving and waiting time, each stop is subject to additional fee which does not include the admission fees.
České Budějovice (Budweis)
The biggest city in the Southern Bohemia and the hometown of the original Budweiser beer. Visit the brewery and the lovely old town.
- Recommended stop duration: 150 minutes
(60 min guided tour in the brewery + 90 min spare time for another beer, lunch and walk)
- Stop price: €40
- See the official brewery website
Request your private transfer
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within the next 12 hours with an individual offer. If you will like it, we will ask you to make the payment securely online. Free cancellation is available.
Discover the cities
Karlovy Vary - the most visited Czech spa town which used to be one of the most famous spa towns in Europe. Stroll through the colonnades and taste the local thermal springs.