Why choose us?
- Five-star rating on TripAdvisor
- The fastest travel time (if direct)
- Additional stops possible
- Pick-up and drop-off wherever you want
- Convenient and secure online payment
- Free cancellation and money-back guarantee
- Up to 8 passengers in one car
- Brand new cars, strictly non-smoking (see details)
- Free Wi-Fi, power sockets, A/C, bottled water
- English speaking driver
- Unlimited luggage
The price is for a direct non-stop one-way transfer operated by a van for up to 8 passengers. There are no hidden fees. Additional stops are priced separately (see below). A discount is available when more transfers or vans are booked at once.
Before 2 PM
|After 2 PM||€239|
|ČK||Before 10:30 AM||€239|
|After 10:30 AM||€299|
Plan your perfect itinerary
The direct journey from Salzburg to Český Krumlov (and vice versa) takes around 2.5 hours which is the fastest and most convenient way of transportation between these two cities.
The route runs through the beautiful Austrian and Czech landscape. There is a short stop on the way where you can use a free toilette.
Add interesting stops on the way
Depending on the extra mileage, driving and waiting time, each stop is subject to additional fee which does not include the admission fees.
The motto of this city is "verändert" which means "changed". Linz has changed from a mainly industrial city into the European Capital of Culture (2009). Enter the modern buildings with contemporary art or exhibitions of futuristic technologies.
- Recommended stop duration: 60 minutes
- Stop price: €20
- Read more about Linz
Rožmberk Castle & Village
One of the oldest castles in Southern Bohemia located above Vltava river in the village of the same name.
- Recommended stop duration: 60 minutes (45 minutes guided tour + spare time)
- Stop price: €20
- See the official website
Request your private transfer
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within the next 12 hours with an individual offer. If you will like it, we will ask you to make the payment securely online. Free cancellation is available.
Discover the cities
Salzburg - Stage of the World - a nickname reflecting that this UNESCO city will be forever connected with music. Stroll through the historic streets of this city below the Alps.