Personal Data Protection
Declaration on Personal Data Protection
The company of MiniBuzz s.r.o. with its registered office at Jičínská 226/17, Žižkov, 130 00 Praha 3, IČO (company ID) 07738200, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 305820 (hereinafter referred to as “MiniBuzz” or “administrator”) processes personal data of its customers within the meaning of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR, hereinafter referred to as "regulation"), namely
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Personal Data Processing
Personal data is processed for the purpose of properly fulfilling a contract between the customer and the MiniBuzz Company, if such a contract has been concluded, or for the purpose of processing a business offer or responding to a query and handling any complaints.
MiniBuzz also processes these data to substantiate the contract and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the purpose stated above for a period of 10 years after the last part of the performance under the contract has been completed, unless another legal provision provides for the storage of the contractual documentation for a longer period of time.
Processing of personal data is carried out by the MiniBuzz Company, a personal data administrator. Personal data for this administrator is also processed by processors:
- BTO software technologies s.r.o. with its registered office at Komunardů 1584/42, Holešovice, 170 00 Praha 7, IČO (company ID) 06996493 registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 292744 – provider of the reservation system.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
The administrator does not have a person called a commissioner. Administrator can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard web browsers (like Google Chrome) support cookies management. Within browser settings, you can manually delete, block, or completely disable each cookie. They can also be blocked or allowed only for individual websites. For more detailed information, please see the help of your browser.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: They are essential to the basic functionality of the sites and they cannot work without them.
- Analytical cookies: They serve for statistical purposes and collect anonymous data that enables us to better understand our customer’s needs and constantly improve our services.
- Marketing cookies: Collect anonymous data to help better customize the ads to customer’s interests on and off our site.
Collected cookies can be processed by other processors:
- Google Limited with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – Google Ads provider
- Google Inc. with its registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – Google Analytics provider
- Facebook Inc. with its registered office at 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA – Facebook Ads provider
Under the above-mentioned Regulation, you have the right to
- unsubscribe any marketing newsletter at any time,
- object to data processing based on the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
- request access to these data, let them update or correct, or request processing restrictions,
- request us to erase your personal data, we will delete them unless this is inconsistent with the applicable laws or legitimate interests of the administrator,
- data portability when it comes to automated processing based on consent or performance of the contract,
- require a copy of the processed personal data,
- effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of the processing of your personal data in contravention of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (ÚOOÚ).