What to expect?
We will pick you up at your hotel (or any other place except the airport). Then we may continue picking up other passengers or we are complete and we hit the road.
On the way, you can simply watch the passing scenery or take advantage of our free WiFi. The journey itself takes around 2 hours and 15 minutes which is slightly faster than any bus or train between these two cities.
In your destination, we will drop you off directly at the place of your choice (if possible) and you can start discovering.
Why choose us?
- Five-star rating from customers (see here)
- The fastest travel time
- Pick-up and drop-off included
- Easy booking with instant confirmation
- Free cancellation and money-back guarantee
- Maximum 8 passengers
- Brand new cars, strictly non-smoking
- Free Wi-Fi, power sockets, A/C, a bottle of water
- English speaking driver
- Unlimited luggage
Plan your perfect itinerary
Stay overnight in Brno
Recommended: Stay in Brno for one or more nights and then continue further to Vienna, Bratislava, Krakow, southern Moravia, or get back to Prague.
Day trip from Prague
It is also possible to make a day trip from Prague.