Why choose us?
- Five-star rating from customers (see here)
- The fastest travel time (if direct)
- Additional stops possible
- Pick-up and drop-off wherever you want
- Convenient and secure online payment
- Free cancellation and money-back guarantee
- Brand new cars, strictly non-smoking
- Free Wi-Fi, power sockets, A/C, bottled water
- English speaking local driver
- Unlimited luggage
Additional stops are priced separately (see below). There are no hidden fees. Discounts available when booking more transfers.
|Car (1-4 passengers)||from €89||from €109|
|Van (4-8 passengers)||from €119||from €139|
|Bus||Please contact us.|
Plan your perfect itinerary
The journey from Prague to Kutná Hora (and vice versa) takes around 1 hour (plus the time for pick-up and drop-off) which is faster than any bus or train between these two cities.
Day trip from Prague
Depart in the morning, enjoy a lovely day (or half-day) in Kutná Hora and come back in the afternoon or evening.
Make a stop on the way to Brno
You can visit Kutná Hora on the way from Prague to Brno (and vice versa). See our page about this transfer.
Stay overnight in Kutná Hora
Left a bit later, stay in Kutná Hora for one night and continue further with us to Brno or get back to Prague.
Request your private transfer
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within the next 12 hours with an individual offer. If you will like it, we will ask you to make the payment securely online. Free cancellation is available.
Discover the cities
Prague (in Czech Praha) - the capital of the Czech Republic. A magical city (and that's not just a phrase) which will enchant you with its atmosphere.