About the journey
The journey from Prague to Vienna (and vice versa) takes around 5 hours (plus the time for pick-up and drop-off) and there is a short stop in Český Krumlov on the way.
Our shared transfer leaves both cities once per day. You can take advantage of our private transfer and request a different time.
Why choose us?
- We will pick you up and drop you off wherever you want
- Easy booking with immediate confirmation
- Free cancellation and money back guarantee
- No minimum number of passengers required
- Spacious, comfortable, brand new cars
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi, power sockets, A/C, bottle of water
- Unlimited luggage
Plan your perfect itinerary
Go a different way
The traditional way from Prague to Vienna uses the D1 highway which is notorious for frequent delays and traffic restrictions. We use a different way: watch the beautiful landscape from the window and forget about any complication.
Stop in Český Krumlov
On the way from Prague to Vienna, you can stop in one of the most picturesque towns in Europe. Spend a day here and continue further.
Departures from Prague
|Prague (Praha)||08:00 AM|
|Vienna (Wien)||01:00 PM|
Departures from Vienna
|Vienna (Wien)||02:45 PM|
|Prague (Praha)||08:00 PM|
Pick-up times are always before the stated times and drop-off times are always after. The times may be affected by traffic conditions.