1. Introductory Provision
1.1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern the rights and obligations of the parties arising from the purchase of travel tickets and related services (hereinafter referred to as "tickets") of MiniBuzz s.r.o. with its registered office at Jičínská 226/17, Žižkov, 130 00 Prague 3, IČO (company ID) 07738200, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 305820 (hereinafter referred to as “carrier”) in the sales channels of the same company.
1.2. Contracting parties shall mean the carrier and the consumer, i.e. another natural person (hereinafter referred to as "customer" or "passenger").
1.3. The law of the Czech Republic shall be deemed to be the applicable law for all relationships resulting from these GTC. The Czech court is the court competent to hear disputes arising from such legal relations.
1.4. Related documents:
- General Terms and Conditions of Carriage (hereinafter referred to as "GTCC")
- Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as "PDP")
2. Contract of Carriage
2.1. By purchasing a ticket, a contract of carriage is concluded between the carrier and the customer, the subject of which is, in particular, the carrier's obligation to carry the passenger from the starting point to the destination on a connection stated on the ticket and passenger's obligation to pay the fare for this transportation and to observe other obligations arising from these GTC, GTCC and generally binding legal regulations.
2.2. The contract of carriage becomes effective if a passenger with a valid ticket boards the carrier's vehicle.
2.3. The contract of carriage is fulfilled by the carrier
- by proper performance of the carriage within the agreed scope according to the contract of carriage,
- by performing the carriage other than in the agreed scope if the passenger was legitimately excluded from the carriage by an authorized person.
2.4. The carrier is entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the contract of carriage in cases explicitly stipulated by these GTC or GTCC. In such a case, the passenger does not have the right to return the fare and the ticket becomes invalid.
3. Purchase of Ticket
3.1. By purchasing a ticket, the customer agrees to these GTC as well as GTCC and PDP.
3.2. The ticket can be purchased at the carrier's online booking system available at booking.minibuzz.com (hereinafter referred to as "e-shop") or at a sales partner.
3.3 In the case of purchase in the e-shop, number of cashless payment methods is available, the list of which is available before the purchase is completed. In case of purchase from a sales partner, the available payment methods must be checked on site.
3.4. The customer is obliged to state truthfully the information required by the carrier when making the purchase.
3.5. Customer is required to indicate the exact pick-up and drop-off point within the cities listed on the ticket when purchasing the ticket or at latest 18 hours prior to the scheduled departure time using the form available at www.minibuzz.com/d2d. If the customer breaches this obligation, the carrier is entitled to withdraw from the contract of carriage.
3.6. Customer is only required to indicate locations accessible by car, accessible without special fee, and not in Exclusion Zones which are specified at www.minibuzz.com/d2d. If the customer specifies such a place, the carrier may change the place, informing the customer well in advance. If the customer does not agree with the change, he/she can cancel the ticket according to these GTC.
3.7. The customer is not entitled to claim back any discount on the ticket already purchased.
4. Information about the Ticket
4.1. The ticket is only valid for the date, time, connection, route and passenger specified, so the ticket is not transferable.
4.2. The ticket has all the essentials of a tax document.
4.3. The ticket is sent to the passenger via e-mail when booking in pdf format.
4.4. The ticket does not need to be printed or displayed on a mobile device. It is enough to provide the first and last name of the customer or unique code that each ticket contains to carrier’s authorized person.
5. Customer’s Account
5.1. The customer can create a free customer account available upon login in at booking.minibuzz.com (hereinafter referred to as "customer’s account").
5.2. By creating an account, the customer agrees to these GTC and PDP.
5.3. The account also includes a credit account, which enables to pay the price of tickets partially or entirely by virtual payment means = credits (hereinafter referred to as "credit").
5.4. 1 credit = 1 EUR.
5.5. Credits can be obtained by canceling a purchased ticket, or can be credited to the customer as part of marketing campaigns, as compensation, etc.
5.6. The customer’s account allows the customer to shop at the e-shop without having to fill in all mandatory data repeatedly, cancel valid tickets, and display the shopping history.
6. Cancellation and Change of Ticket
6.1. Cancellation of the ticket by the customer is possible after logging into the customer’s account at any time up to the scheduled time of departure, the fare is returned as the credit, and is free of charge.
6.2. A return ticket is considered a single ticket so both trips (back and forth) can only be canceled together until the time of departure of the first trip.
6.3. The refund of money is done at the customer's request sent to email@example.com and is free of charge. The deadline for handling the request is 7 days.
6.4. The carrier refunds the money to the customer as follows:
- 100% of the ticket price from tickets canceled more than 72 hours before the scheduled departure,
- 50% of the ticket price from tickets canceled within 72-24 hours prior to the scheduled departure,
- 0% (the customer is not entitled to a money refund) of the ticket price from tickets canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
6.5. The refundability of money is always assessed according to the circumstances of the first cancellation, regardless of any other purchases and cancellations using the same funds in the form of credit.
6.6. Funds are returned by the same payment method they were received, unless the parties agree otherwise.
6.7. A change of the ticket can only be done as a cancellation and subsequent purchase of a new ticket.
6.8. It is possible to change the pick-up and drop-off location free of charge using the form available at www.minibuzz.com/d2d, but only within the cities stated on the ticket and at latest 18 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. The carrier does not need to take into account later changes.
7. Delay and Cancellation of the Ride
7.1. The customer is entitled to a full refund in case of not performing the carriage for demonstrable reasons on the part of the carrier. In such a case, the refund of funds is in accordance with points 6.3. and 6.6.
7.2. The right to return the fare must be claimed by the eligible customer within 3 months from the scheduled departure date of the canceled service.
7.3. The times of departure and arrival of the individual rides stated by the carrier are not binding and the carrier cannot guarantee their compliance with the current traffic situation or circumstances beyond its influence. Consequently, the completion of the carriage at a time other than the carrier's originally stated time is not a breach of the carrier's contractual obligation and the customer is therefore not entitled to compensation for the damage caused thereby.
8. Complaints and Disputes
8.1. The customer is entitled to file a complaint by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.2. The deadline for handling the complaint is 7 days.
8.3. The customer is entitled to use the out-of-court settlement of the consumer dispute from the contract of carriage concluded with the carrier. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz) is the authorized entity for out-of-court settlement of the consumer dispute in question.
9. Final Provision
9.1. These GTC entered into force and effect on March 16, 2019 and are valid until the issue and publication of new GTC.
General Terms and Conditions of Carriage
1. Introductory Provision
1.1. These General Terms and Conditions of Carriage (hereinafter referred to as "GTCC") govern the rights and obligations of the parties during the carriage operated by the vehicles of MiniBuzz s.r.o. with its registered office at Jičínská 226/17, Žižkov, 130 00 Prague 3, IČO (company ID) 07738200, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 305820 or its suppliers (hereinafter referred to as “carrier”).
1.2. Contracting parties shall mean the carrier and the consumer, i.e. another natural person (hereinafter referred to as "passenger") who has entered into a contract of carriage.
1.3. The law of the Czech Republic shall be deemed to be the applicable law for all relationships resulting from these GTCC. The Czech court is the court competent to hear disputes arising from such legal relations.
1.4. Related documents:
- General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC")
2. Rights and Obligations of the Passenger
2.1. In particular, the passenger shall:
- comply with these GTCC, GTC and generally binding regulations,
- act so as not to disturb the safety and fluency of traffic,
- follow the instructions of the authorized person of the carrier (most often the driver),
- prove a valid ticket and/or identity card,
- carry all necessary travel documents with him/her,
- board and disembark from the vehicle only when requested to do so,
- have the seat belt fastened throughout the journey,
- safely store the hand luggage in the storage compartments,
- not smoke in or near the vehicle, incl. electronic cigarettes,
- not to touch any vehicle controls which are not clearly intended to be handled by passengers (the passenger is entitled to handle only the back of his/her seat, individual lighting, air conditioning - except for the central setting - and an individual window blind)
- not tamper with doors and windows during the journey,
- not to pollute or damage the vehicle or the clothes and luggage of other passengers,
- refrain from any sound or music production and reproduction and other loud speeches,
- not to disturb the privacy of other passengers.
2.2. In addition, the passenger is obliged to be along with his/her baggage in the place he/she has designated as the pick-up point at the time specified by the carrier and to provide all assistance for the successful start of the carriage. If the passenger is not present in the place ten minutes after the time specified by the carrier, the carrier is entitled to withdraw from the contract of carriage.
2.3. The passenger is entitled to request a stop for use of the toilet, which the authorized person of the carrier will comply with as soon as possible.
2.4. If, for technical or operational reasons, the transport is carried out by another type of vehicle or if some of the above-standard services presented to the passenger before or during the ticket purchase are not available, the passenger is not entitled to a refund of the fare or other compensation.
3. Rights and Obligations of the Carrier
3.1. In particular, the carrier shall:
- have the appropriate business authorization,
- have adequate insurance cover,
- ensure transportation by a vehicle that meets all the requirements of the generally binding legislation,
- ensure that the driver of the vehicle complies with all the requirements of the generally binding legislation.
3.2. The carrier is entitled:
- To exclude a passenger from carriage if he/she seriously or repeatedly violates these GTCC or general binding regulations or otherwise endangers his/her safety or safety of other passengers or interferes with the safety and fluency of traffic or behaves contrary to good morals. Exclusion from carriage is decided by the carrier's authorized person and is effective immediately. In case of exclusion from carriage, the passenger is not entitled to a refund of the fare or other compensation.
- To impose a passenger a fine of EUR 100 on pollution or damage to the vehicle, or the clothes and luggage of other passengers. The contractual penalty can be issued repeatedly, even several times during one journey. The payment of the contractual penalty does not affect the carrier's right to claim full compensation for the damage caused. If the passenger does not pay on the spot or within 15 days cashless according to the instructions of the carrier, the fine will be collected.
- Operationally change the pick-up or drop-off point within the cities stated on the ticket, in particular, if the place designated by the passenger is currently not accessible to a vehicle that carries out the transportation or is only accessible for a fee. In such a case, the carrier shall immediately inform the passenger who is obliged to accept the change. If he/she does not accept the change, the carrier is entitled to withdraw from the contract of carriage or to terminate the carriage prematurely, which does not entitle the passenger to a refund of the fare or other compensation.
- To check the identity documents of the passengers for verification of compliance with the name stated on the ticket or to verify the entitlement to the discount on the fare. Refusal to check these documents is the reason for the carrier to withdraw from the contract.
4. Conditions of Carriage of Certain Persons and Things
Carriage of Children
4.1. A child up to and including 9 years of age is only allowed to be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or other person who has assumed responsibility for the child and who must be over 10 years old.
4.2. The carrier does not assume any obligation to supervise the minor.
4.3. A child whose body weight does not exceed 36 kg and body height does not exceed 150 cm can only be carried using a child safety seat.
4.4. An appropriate child seat shall be provided by the passenger. The carrier only has booster cushions designed for larger children (at least about 15 kg of body weight and 4 years of age), which make it possible to use the three-point safety belt. The passenger is responsible for the correct mounting of the car seat or booster cushion in the vehicle.
4.5. If the child's escort does not provide a suitable car seat, the child will be excluded from carriage without a refund or other compensation. If the child’s escort withdraws from the carriage, he/she is not entitled to a refund of the fare or other compensation.
Carriage of Persons with Reduced Mobility and Orientation
4.6. Passengers with reduced mobility and orientation are obliged to inform the carrier in advance about this fact.
4.7. The carriage of persons with limited mobility and orientation relying on permanent assistance or supervision of another person is only possible when accompanied by a guide who will be present with the passenger throughout the journey. The guide must have a valid ticket.
4.8. Due to the vehicle's technical capabilities, it is not possible to carry a person on an orthopedic wheelchair.
4.9. The orthopedic wheelchair can only be carried separately in the luggage compartment.
4.10. The carrier does not provide assistance to relocate a person from an orthopedic wheelchair to a vehicle seat.
Carriage of Live Animals
4.11. The carriage of live animals is not allowed except for guide and assistance dogs.
Carriage of Baggage
4.12. Baggage is carried together with the passenger as hand luggage in the passenger compartment or as checked baggage in the baggage compartment.
4.13. Things that cannot be loaded quickly and easily, cannot be carried safely, bulky items (including bicycles), dangerous thing or things arousing disgust are excluded from carriage.
4.14. Folding bicycle, folding baby stroller, folding orthopedic cart, ski, snowboard, and golf equipment are not considered bulky.
4.15. If the passenger takes a thing into the vehicle with him or her that cannot be carried as baggage, the passenger will be excluded from the carriage without a refund or other compensation.
4.16. Carriage of baggage may be refused for technical reasons, due to exhaustion of the free capacity of baggage compartments in the vehicle or due to inappropriate or missing baggage packaging. The decision on the location of the baggage in the vehicle or the refusal to carry the baggage is entirely the responsibility of the carrier’s authorized person.
4.17. The passenger is responsible for the supervision of hand luggage, for safe handling and for any damage caused by baggage during the transportation.
4.18. The carrier is responsible for the supervision of checked baggage, for safe handling and for any damage caused by baggage during the transportation.
4.19. The passenger may not overhand baggage worth more than EUR 200 for carriage in the baggage compartment.
4.20. If the checked baggage is lost or damaged, the passenger is entitled to a refund of the proven price of the lost or damaged baggage up to a maximum of EUR 200, unless stipulated otherwise by generally binding legal regulations.
4.21. The carrier shall not be liable for damage to the checked baggage when:
- the packaging does not correspond to the nature of the goods being carried,
- the passenger overhanded baggage of a higher value than allowed for carriage,
- circumstances beyond the control of the carrier, such as natural disasters or acts of third parties occurred,
- the damage occurred as a result of the passenger's conduct.
5. Final Provision
5.1. These GTCC entered into force and effect on March 16, 2019 and are valid until the issue and publication of new GTCC.